Personal Care Assistance
The Personal Care Assistant is responsible for supportive services that would provide and maintain normal environmental and emotional comforts for your loved ones when they cannot care for themselves.
Our assistants will enable your loved ones to live as independently as possible and with the highest possible quality of life.
- Dressing, personal appearance
- Toileting, bathing and showering
- Dental care
- Hair washing and styling
- Meals and feeding
- Walking or assisting with the use of a cane, walker or wheelchair
- Transfers from bed to chair or commode and back
- Changing and washing bed linens
- Enriching recreational activities - art projects, walks, reading and other entertainment