We don’t always have enough time to spend with our loved ones even if we want. Seniors need companions so if your elderly loved one is consistently alone, our caregivers can be with them when you don’t have enough time to see them. We can enhance their happiness, independence, and help avoid any feelings of isolation. We would love to provide friendship, support and supervision in social situations, as well as companionship in the home. Our caregivers help the days go by faster and more fully.
These services can be provided separately or in conjunction with our Homemaker services.
- Scheduling assistance with therapy, nurse, and doctor visits
- Positive and supportive personal interaction
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation
- Medication scheduling, pick-ups and reminders
- Assistance with phone calling, TV and other technology
- Enriching recreational activities- art projects, walks, reading and other entertainment