The living space of your loved ones is very important for their health and safety. They may not always be able to keep up with their homes, but you want to make sure everything is all right. Our homemakers can help keep order in your loved ones' homes. They will ensure that everything is clean, fresh, well organized, and safe for household members.
These services can be provided separately or in conjunction with our Companionship services.
- Dusting, mopping and vacuuming
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Running errands
- Bathroom and kitchen cleaning
- Grocery shopping
- Planning, cooking, and serving meals
- Monitoring and motivating diet plans
- Medication reminders