Deep/Spring Cleaning in Glastonbury and the Greater Hartford Area
Once or twice a year do you look around your Glastonbury and the Greater Hartford Area home and envision a clutter free space that is shiny and clean? Spring cleaning doesn't only occur in the spring, but anytime you start to feel yourself overwhelmed by the task of keeping your home feeling comfortable and tidy. Bright Cleaning Services, LLC has a fully tailored one time deep/spring cleaning service to fit your budget and your needs.
How can I tell if I need a Deep/Spring Cleaning?
So you may think that your home is pretty clean and not in need of any form of housekeeping beyond your usual routine. It is good to remember that there are two types of dirt: the seen and the unseen. Unseen dirt hides in plain sight by either being in hard to reach/hidden areas and as a thin layer that cannot be easily noticed. Try out these few strategies to test the true cleanliness of your Glastonbury or the Greater Hartford Area home.
What you will need:
- A cleaner safe for the surface you want to check
- A clean cloth
- A step ladder
What to check:
- With a clean cloth and some cleaner, wipe down a small section of a wall in a room. Look at the cloth? If there is visible dirt, then you can safely assume that that dirt is covering every wall and perhaps the ceiling.
- With a clean cloth and some cleaner, and a step ladder if necessary, wipe the top of any surface that is usually too high to see. Inspect the cloth for the amount of dirt.
- Look at your tiles and inspect the grout. Clean a very small part of the grout. Is there a notable difference?
- Look behind furniture and appliances? Is it clean?
- Also check the metal objects in your home. Are they tarnished and in need of a polishing?
If you find that your Glastonbury or the Greater Hartford Area home is not as clean as you thought, then it is time to call upon the spring cleaning services of Bright Cleaning Services, LLC. A onetime deep clean performed by our housekeeping team will make a world of difference.
As regular cleaning (applies to deep/spring cleaning but every task will usually take more time that normal regular cleaning)… Client can choose from all those points what the priority for this particular deep cleaning is:
- All rooms (including bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Removing cobwebs
- Dusting baseboards, light fixture, pictures, window sills, picture, mirrors, ceiling fans, shelves, mentals, and any other horizontal surfaces
- Polishing wood furniture
If any piece of furniture should not be polished or a client has a special product for a particular piece of furniture, Bright Cleaning Services should be informed about it before cleaning.
- Vacuuming floors
- Washing floors which should be washed
- Removing trash from trash cans around the house
- Any piece of paper laying on the furniture (even if it looks unimportant) we will leave it there if we do not have other instruction about it (we do not want to throw out papers which might be important to a client)
- Washing shower, shower doors, tub
- Washing toilet inside and outside
- Cleaning sinks and a counters
- Cleaning soap holder and all appliances in the bathroom
- Cleaning mirrors
- Cleaning counters (including removing all appliances standing on a counter)
- Cleaning outside of appliances
- Cleaning microwave inside and outside
- Cleaning sink
We usually will put a few remaining dirty dishes in the dishwasher if there is a space. Washing dishes is not included in regular standard, but if you would like to have them done, please notify a Bright Cleaning Services employee or our office, and we will provide this service for you. (Please be aware that it might require extra time.)
- Changing sheets ( replacement should be left on the bed or you can specify other arrangement about it)
- Make bed if it is unmade
… and additional things such as:
- All Rooms (including bedrooms and bathrooms)
Besides above standard other cleaning tasks could be included.
- Washing all doors and door frames
- Washing windows and window frames
- Washing walls
- Washing shelves with books ( books could be taking off, dusted as well as shelves)
- Cleaning under the furniture ( we might move if it is not over 30 lb)
- Washing baseboards very thoroughly
- Dusting :
- All pieces of furniture (polish if necessary)
- Ceiling fans
- Light fixtures
- Cleaning inside of the oven and refrigerator
- Cleaning cabinets inside and outside
- Cleaning inside the closets
Cleaning Products Options
A client has a choice using products offered by Bright Cleaning Services, or their own cleaning products. When using their own products, we have a basic list of cleaning supplies we need. Bright Cleaning Services understands that the client could have own preferences due to their medical condition, allergies, or simply point of view about the subject. Bright Cleaning Services always respect the client request about using specific cleaning products.